Total Pageviews

Monday, May 6, 2013

Weigh In

This is so disappointing to report:

Today's Weight: 131.4
Starting Weight: 131.8
Net Loss: 0.4lbs
Goal weight: 124lbs

As I wrote my weight down this morning I noticed that it was exactly the same on the 6th of April!   So for one full month I have stayed exactly the same.  Urgh!   This is such a frustrating process!  

Seeing that number has inspired me to kick it into high gear this week with a 100% clean mentality.  

Today's menu:

B: quinoa bar & egg whites
S: pineapple & cashews
L: leftover salmon & broccoli
S: hummus & celery
D: either leftover salmon again (blah!) or shrimp ceviche in an avocado (yum!)
S: NO SNACK!  I'm not hungry after dinner and I'm not a dog that needs rewarded.  NO SNACKS!  

That scale better react quickly this week and let me see 128 again or it might get evicted from our house!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment