Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Breaking 130!

I am horrible at blogging daily!  I'm sorry!

This morning I saw a number I have been longing for now for eight years.....any number under 130!

129.0!   Woo hoo!

I hope it last for my official weigh in on Monday!  I've been doing so well this week by Eating Clean and getting in a few runs.  More about that soon!  The "diet" has been easy this week so far.  I haven't had any cravings or desires to binge.  I also haven't been hungry at all this week.  In fact I forgot to eat dinner last night because we got home from baseball so late.  I had a banana at the field but that doesn't really count.  So that has been a nice change!

Today I ran outside for the first time this year.  It was difficult!  I think it was more of a mental challenge than a physical challenge.  I was so tired during the first mile that I stopped after that and walked for about 30 seconds.  Anytime I stop while running I have a harder time afterwards.  So I finished out three miles around the park (while Coop played on the playground) with walking/running combo.  And now I'm sore!   I was hoping this hip issue was behind me but after tonight it hurts just like it used to!   I'm trying to forget about it and hope it goes away after a day or two!

I will try to update more often but no promises :)

Good luck with your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment