Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bikini season

Our vacation is only 23 days away so in order to prepare this year I agreed to join DietBet with my friend Michelle to challenge ourselves to get fit before bikini season.  The principle behind DietBet is that you pay $30 per bet and  you compete with others in your bet to lose 4% body weight.  If at the end of the bet you have lost 4%, you share the pot with the other winners.  Last month Michelle won but I missed the mark by 0.8lb!   So this month I am determined to not only win, but keep going until vacation.  

The bet ends tomorrow and I am already below my goal weight so I am confident that I can achieve this DietBet goal.  For added inspiration, I found this picture today:


I cannot wait to be laying on a beach in the Caribbean, soaking up the sunshine and enjoying time with my two loves!  Time to start shopping for a few new bikinis!  

No comments:

Post a Comment