Total Pageviews

Monday, March 11, 2013

Eat Clean Diet: Stripped - Week 1 Results and Week 2 Menu

Starting weight: 135.0
Today's weight: 133.0
Net loss -2.0lbs

Ordinarilly I would be happy with a 2lb weight loss in a week. That is the amount they (who is "they"?) say you should lose in one week if you're dieting carefully.  I am a little disappointed though because on Thursday and Friday I was in the 131 range.  I didn't weigh in Saturday or Sunday only to discover this morning that I was back to 133.0.  Blech!   

I will confess:  I lost my self control and had one (ok two) cupcakes this weekend.  And maybe a handful of jelly beans.  But that was it!  The rest of the time I was on plan.  I did not exercise in the conventional sense but both days I spent between 3-4 hours outside raking and bagging and did I mention raking leaves and sticks.  Wrestling little pliable sticks into easily torn lawn waste bags is not as easy or as graceful as I made it look!  I broke a sweat both days so I count that as true exercise!   Today I will take my sorry self back to the gym.

Week 2 plan:


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I am trying to adhere to this plan more closely.  I hope with fewer substitutions and more variety I will not only be more interested by the end of the week, but shed more than 2lbs this week as well.  

Let's be honest though, another 2lbs would be GREAT but I would LOVE to break the 130 barrier that has been haunting me for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment