Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Update and weigh in

I have to admit, I fell off the Eat-Clean wagon.  It all started with a box of Lucky Charms being in the house for St. Patrick's Day.  They were teasing me and taunting me and then, I fell!   I caved!  I gave in and ate a bowl dry.  And then another!  

I assure you it wasn't a pretty moment but it was a typical "binge" in my world.  Find something you like, bring it into the house under the false pretense of feeding it to Cooper, let it stare you down for a few days and then, like a lion on a hyena - ATTACK!

That was Friday night.  Saturday and Sunday I was much more in control but still craving something sweet.  After a quick visit to the grocery store to restock my fruits and veggies we came home in the company of these lovely little treats:


I had two with dinner (spinach salad with grilled chicken and lemon juice).  Then I had another two for a snack (still within my calories for the day)  And then I had another two because I couldn't resist.

Moral of the story:  I am weak!  I cannot have sweets or snacks like this in the house!  

After all of that, I still weighed in on Monday morning at 131.8

I know I said I would not do any more juice cleanses BUT I still had two days worth of the Isagenix Deep Cleanse juice and rather than waste it I thought I would do it this week.  Our office weight loss competition ends this Friday so why not.  I am close the leader and "could" win if I put in a little effort, so that is my effort.  I'll drink this cleanse for today and tomorrow and then back to Clean Eating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment