Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I love to bake, I love to bake, I LOVE TO BAKE!!!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE to bake?

I know this doesn't sounds like a "problem" for normal people but it is when you are trying to diet and you absolutely LOVE to bake and eat the food you bake!   So when I find a good "diet" recipe to bake, I am in heaven!

This recipe comes to you from Skinny Taste blog and it is delish!  I changed the recipe slightly to be Raspberry Squares instead of strawberry because I couldn't find strawberry pie filling that the recipe called for.  Why do they only make apple, cherry, light cherry, dark cherry and some more cherry pie filling?  I found some little jars of raspberry "dessert filling" that is really just jam I think but whatever, I was sold!

So tonight, I baked!  I have to say, this is one very yummy "diet" baked good!


It is especially fun when you are baking and it just looks pretty!!



I took the picture before I dusted with powdered sugar because I am not a very good duster and it sometimes covers up what I am trying to dust!  


The final product!  It was so good for only 134 calories.  I will be having quite a few of these over the next few days.  

What's funny about my baking habit is that I equally love to share my baked goods!  My colleagues have always been the lucky outlet for my baking habits.  Some of them thoroughly enjoy and appreciate it and some of them curse me for bringing in tasty treats that they cannot stay away from!   

Next up - cake pops for the 4th of July.  That will be my task for Wednesday and Thursday night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment