Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BluePrint Cleanse ...... Again

BLUEPRINT CLEANSE!!!!


Does this feel like deja vu to anyone?  I have started another round of the BluePrint Cleanse.  This time I am doing the professional version and not the homemade kind.  I was fortunate enough to get this round for free so why not right?

My cleanse was set to arrive at work yesterday but due to a little address snafu, it was delivered to my house.  THe box had sat outside in the 100 degree sun for about 45 minutes before I got home.  I immediately called BPC and asked if the semi-cool (definitely not cold) juices would be okay and they assured me there was no problem.  I have to admit, I was secretly hoping they would have to ship me a new batch because I was not feeling like cleansing this week!  But, I soldiered on and started this morning.

Starting weight: 135.6

Juice #1 - Green Juice at 8am.  I poured it over some ice cubes and ended up chewing on ice for an hour after the juice was gone.  Not as bad as the first time I tried it but still a little tough to choke down so early in the morning!

*Had some Green Tea to warm up after the ice chomping incident.  I'm pretty sure my coworkers hate me for chewing on ice for an hour! 

Juice #2 - Pineapple Apple Mint (PAM) at 9:30.  I love this one and could drink it all day!  It's like a pineapple smoothy!

Juice #3 - Green Juice at 11:30 - going down easy today

Juice #4 - Spicy Lemonade at 3:30.  By this point I was starving and really craving Twizzlers or the yummy Oreo cupcakes in my office!

Juice #5 - Green Juice at 5pm driving home and to swim lessons.  Went quick and I was actually wanting more at the end!

Juice #6 - Cashew Nut Milk at 7:30pm while baking a delicious chocolate zucchini cake for my colleagues!  I spilled 1/4 of my drink on the counter/floor so I wasn't happy about that!  I love the Cashew Nut Milk but tonight I was too full or busy to finish it.  I probably left another 1/4 in the bottle.

Overall day: Good!  Slightly hungry in the afternoon but the drinks were so much easier this time around!  I am tired though!  But that could be a combination of moving, unpacking, running around like a crazy chaotic person and doing BPC!

more tomorrow......

 

1 comment: