Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2012

BPC Day #2

Weigh in this morning: 133.2 lbs
Net loss: -2.3 lbs

I didn't have any hunger pains or anything last night.  In fact, I slept pretty well (except for a little visitor in my room around 2am!)

Today went very well.  I wasn't even hungry this morning so it was about 8:30 before I started on my first juice.  I actually found myself pounding them to get through them in time for the next.  I do admit, around 3pm I was starving again.  I did have one mini bite of chocolate zucchini cake.  I had to taste it before it was gone - I work with scavengers when it comes to sweets!  haha

I finished my last green juice around 6:30.  By finished I mean I drank half of it while I continued to unpack, hang pictures, clean and put away everything in our new house.

So here I am at 9pm just getting around to drinking my Cashew Nut Milk and writing this post.  I feel GREAT today!  I have been in the best mood all day and very energetic tonight.  Last time I did the cleanse I became a total B-witch by the second night.  I'm happy to report that did not happen this time!

I can't wait to see what my weight is tomorrow and how I feel!  I hope to be 131 lbs or less by Saturday morning.  I'm also hoping that the drop in weight loss will help me remain on track while I'm "down the shore" this weekend.  Or at least when I get back on Monday!

Good night for now!  More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment