Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

BPC Foundation - Day #3 and Wrap Up

Day #3 on Blueprint Cleanse - Foundation


Day #3 went by without a problem.  I was actually impressed with how easy it was to drink the juices and not eat anything around me (including the 10 dozen cookies I was making).  I actually found myself wishing I could keep going on the cleanse for a few more days.  But alas - it came to an end!

BPC Wrap-Up:

Let's get right down to it - I lost 7lbs throughout the whole process including the two days of vegan eating before the cleanse.

Breaking the cleanse was fairly easy.  I had some watermelon and blueberries for breakfast.  Our whole office was going out to hibachi for lunch so I reluctantly joined in.  I really wanted to stay at the office and eat my salad that I had brought but I didn't want to be the only one not going.  So I went.  And I caved.  I had shrimp hibachi but the good news was I didn't eat the fried rice or noodles.  Just the shrimp and veggies.  Not exactly how I was supposed to break the cleanse but it was better than a total crash!

I felt pretty gross after lunch, I have to admit!  I really wanted to have a nice, big "movement" but it didn't quite happen.  In fact (sorry - TMI) it hadn't happened since the first day of the cleanse.

I'm anxious to see if the 7lbs was just water weight that comes right back.  Overall, I would say I was not that impressed with the cleanse.  I felt exhausted the entire time and pretty irritable on Day 3!  The weight loss was awesome don't get me wrong but I am not sure it was worth the cost.

At least it's DONE and I can move on with Eating Clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment