Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BPC Foundation - Day #2

Day #2 on Blueprint Cleanse - Foundation

Day two and I'm on a roll.  Today started off with a Green Juice on the way to work.  Seven AM is way to early to be drinking celery!  But I sucked it down and moved on.  I was a little tired this morning but more because Cooper woke me up at 4:45AM.  Also WAY TO EARLY!  

With the Green Juice down at 7am, I moved on to the lovely Pineapple Apple Mint around 9:30.  Much better than yesterday I have to admit.  Lunchtime brought another lovely Green Juice but luckily no hunger pains!  Around 2:30 I broke into the Spicy Lemonade!  Surprisingly, it had lost a little bit of it's spice since yesterday and I was able to finish the whole bottle (yay me!).  

This is where it gets interesting.......wait for it.......I was hungry around 4pm.  I debated breaking out my final Green Juice of the day a little early but decided to hold off until just before 5pm so I could enjoy it in all it's deliciously green wonder.  Again to my surprise, this time the green monster wasn't quite as bad as I remembered.  Either that or I was just in a hurry to chug it down and head home for the day, I'm not sure!  haha 

In an ironic twist of irony, I had to come home and bake 5 dozen cookies for a colleague.  It is very hard to resist fresh baked cookies when your whole house smells like FRESH BAKED COOKIES.  I don't think I have ever been more aware of my sense of smell!  It's a good thing I could finish the night off with a lovely Cashew Milk drink.  And tonight it was actually quite delicious!  I'm sure the cookie would have tasted better but again I was proud of myself for finishing the drink. 

Day #2 is done!   I am shocked to say this but I'm actually not craving anything tonight.  The cookies smelled great but didn't tempt me to cheat.  The candy that is all over the house was more annoying than calling my name like they usually do!  

I am trying to plan the breaking of my cleanse on Friday.  I have the one Green Juice leftover from yesterday that I plan on having in the morning.  Friday is usually our sushi day at work but I think I will stick with a light salad and maybe Wonton soup.  Dinner will probably be a nice salad too.  

This weekend is going to be a bit of a challenge because we are going to my sister's for my nephew's birthday party.  Kelly is making Mexican food, birthday cake and ice cream and of course drinks!  I'm more worried about how to explain to everyone that I'm not drinking because I just finished a juice cleanse and don't want to ruin the results than I am about the actual temptations!   But hopefully everyone understands and just lets me veg on some veggies rather than taco's!  

On to Day 3 .........

No comments:

Post a Comment