Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week One

Without Cooper went a little something like this:

Monday - Gym (2hrs)
Tuesday - Sushi date
Wednesday - Gym (2hrs)
Thursday - Shopping at Target (and being SAD)
Friday - Hair appt. and Bar tour
Saturday - Gym (2 hrs), hair appt again, work (1hr), dinner and a movie
Sunday - Gym (1hr), weeded flower garden, cleaned 3rd floor and 3 bathrooms top to bottom, shopping, made a yummy dinner and cookies for the office and now maybe a movie

Can you tell I am trying to fill my schedule so I don't have time to worry about Coop or miss him too much.  I have to say it was nice to have a day to myself today from start to finish.  I slept in and did just what I wanted and when I wanted to!  But I'm pretty sure I would trade it to have my little man here with me.  I've called him once and checked in a few times during the week.  I tried to call tonight but my grandma didn't answer her phone!  My sister and her family were up there this weekend so I know that he is having fun!  I just miss him!

I'm also learning a lot about myself this week.  I've been on a few dates with a boy and I'm realizing that I am VERY used to being alone.  It's very hard for me to give up this time alone to be with someone else who wants my time.  It's almost ironic that all I've wanted for and asked for is to find someone (anyone) to be with.  Now that I have the chance, I'm a little less interested than I thought I would be!  I honestly thought I would jump all over the very next live body that came along.  And here I am with a nice guy who is VERY interested in me - but it's not enough.  If he's not the one and I know it - why should I settle?  I am so independent and so strong in my own right that I almost need someone who is equally strong and independent!  I'm noticing that it's not just anyone who will sweep me off my feet.  My feet are pretty well planted and very grounded in who I am and who I expect in a partner.  Maybe too much so!

On to week #2 ........  24 more days without my baby boy!  The love of my life!   I miss you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment