Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

A month of without......

My Cooper!

My grandparents have graciously offered to take Cooper to Coudersport with them for a month!   For the entire month of August.  A whole month.  As in 31 days - maybe more if I were to look at the calendar which I am not going to do because I'm already freaking out about A MONTH!

Last summer Cooper came up to Coudy with them for a week and even that was difficult.  Don't get me wrong, I am excited and so, so grateful that they offered to take him!  I know he will have a great time and I think it is good for him to experience the Coudy way of life!  I'm more worried about what I will do for a month by myself.  Cooper and I have been together for 6 1/2 years now.  Even when he's away for a night I don't sleep well or like the feeling of an empty house.  We have our little schedule and routines and when he's gone, half of me is missing.

I am a mix of anxiety and excitement right now!  I'm worried about what to pack for Cooper and I'm worried about what to do with 30+ days to myself!  I'm also a little worried that it will be a lot for my grandparents to have him for so long.  They have him "farmed out" to a few relatives for different events though so I'm sure they will get some breaks when they need to.

So, I'm asking for input on what to do with my time?  Here's what I've come up with so far:

- I can run outside in the morning or after work
- I can go to the gym after work instead of at lunch
- I want to visit a few friends who are in the city
- A night out in the city!  I haven't done that yet since moving back here!
- I could go to the beach for a day and just lay in the sun by myself!
- Sleep in on weekends
- Eat sushi without someone complaining that they don't like it!
- I WILL save almost $700 by not paying for summer camp (it's all going to credit card debt!)

What else?   Help me fill my time please!  I'm taking any and all suggestions.  And I am sure I will be counting down the days until my little baby gets back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment